Apple Customer Support Phone Number (1800-681-750)
Apple Inc. is the information technology industry headquartered in California, US. Apple is the most famous vendor for manufacturing electronic gadgets like iPhone, MacBook, Mac Desktop, iPads, iPods etc. If we talk about the quality and the brand name then Apple is the first name that comes in everyone’s mind. Besides the gadgets, Apple is also has a big name for providing excellent services like iTunes, iCloud, Apple Safari, app store etc.
All the services of Apple are very exemplary and advance. But sometimes a user may face some sort of issues while using Apple gadgets and services. For those users, dial Apple Support in Australia and get the best help support for your queries related to your product. You call will be answered by our professional help support team. Our help support team has expertise in dealing with queries related to Apple. Contact Apple Support Phone Number and get solutions and suggestions related to Apple device and Apple services.
Dial Apple Contact Number and get your queries resolved easily
We know that every user cherishes his or her device. A minor issue can cause damage to your gadget. So, before a minor query creates a major issue; contact Apple Support Number Australia and get the issue removed from your device. Our Apple Support Phone Number 24/7 is providing you round the clock services for seven days a week.
Issues you can face with Apple devices and services which can be easily resolved by dialing Apple Support Phone Number.
Apple device Bluetooth error: Many Apple users had complained that they are facing some sort of issue while using connection their Apple device to another device with Bluetooth. People face this issue especially when they are connecting iPhone to the car. If you are getting the same connectivity problem then take your phone and dial Apple Support Phone Number Australia. You can also try some manual changes like deleting all previously connected devices and resetting it.
Charging issues in Apple gadgets: Charging is another potential issue which is faced by many Apple users. Sometimes you notice that you are using a working charger but still your device is not charging. You may also get an issue that your iDevice stops charging after a certain percentage. So for dealing with the query, firstly check that you are using the same charger which came along with your device or not. Sometimes, a third-party charger can create this type of issue. The third-party charger may also reduce the life span of your iDevice. So always use the legitimate charger. If you are facing the same problem after using the original charger, contact Apple Support Number in Australia and get the proper guidance.
Issues while switching from Android to iOS: If you are switching from Android device to iOS for the very first time, we know that you feeling a sort of a headache. But you can easily transfer all your previous documents, multimedia files, contacts etc to your new iPhone. Just follow step by step guidelines given below:
- Log in your new iPhone device then follow the onscreen instructions
- Now, you will see App and Data options on the screen
- Click on Move Data from Android option
- Then you have to install an application in your Android phone from the app store for transferring data to iPhone
- Open that app on both devices
- Click the Agree and Next option in your Android device
- Numeric code of 12 digits will be generated in your iPhone
- Enter the same code on your Android device
- You will see a list of data in your Android device which you can transfer to your iPhone device
- It also gives you the facility for adding and reducing the data which you have to transfer
So, after these steps mentioned above, you can transfer the data easily. If not, dial Apple Support Contact Number Australia.
iTunes is not working on my iPhone: iTunes is the famous application introduced by Apple; you can use iTunes as a music player, mobile device management, and as an internet radio broadcaster. If you are unable to get iTunes in your iPhone then try the solutions given below:
- Update your iTunes: Updating iTunes can help in resolving this issue:
- Go to your iTunes
- Search for the Help icon
- Check for new update, if there is any new update available
- Click on Download and Install
- Reset the network settings
- Go to your Settings>General> Reset
- Tap on Reset Network Settings
- Tap OK button
- Update your iOS: Follow the given steps for updating iOS:
- Open your iOS device
- Go to Settings
- Open General>Software>Update
- If you see any latest update, tap on Install and download button
- Enter the password of your iDevice
- Agree on the Terms and Conditions pop-up
- The update will start downloading automatically
If you are still unable to use iTunes on your iPhone, contact Apple Contact Number Australia.
Why choose Apple Support Phone Number 24/7 over other service centers?
Time and work are two important things in everyone’s life, so if you face any issues call Apple Support in Australia and save your time as well as money. If we talk about service centers, they are usually closed at night. If you get into any issue at night then you can’t ask them for help. On the other hand, we are providing you with 24*7 support services. If you into an issue any time of the day, you can easily dial our Apple Support Contact Number and get the reliable help support in a very friendly manner.